Not a good feeling to have you accompany the Garden of Hope, not just enjoy your beauty, not walk with you hand Xianting listen to Cowherd and Weaver Girl whispers under flower, winter came, the cold wind had blown away leaving the oath I am a lonely land. When looking at leaves out the helplessness of branches in the wind, my heart cries: the promise you have forgotten it? I cried, cried hoarse voice, looking at my eyes began to flower, and I kept thinking of my tears to flow ... ... crashed down like a naughty child promise, filled with the crazy fun of me, Let me no place.
The oath was shining shining in my life, when I like most of the proud princess. Because of a promise to block the students warm the cold, I was happy happy. I know that behind the heavy oath, that the dismal reality that the future will be very crisp wind and rain, but I still choose to believe a promise to you.
Years later, you say I'm still nostalgic, nostalgic views of past, I do not want to argue do not want to care. You often say that loneliness is not my pain is not me, who bear the who, the problem is not the answer, but I still choose to believe a promise of that moment your heart is sincere, the years after the Ben you and me things, is blowing discrete and I believe you can not erase the determination. I would not care about your happiness and sadness, you need not trying to control my thread now, I never thought this life must be spent with you, I just cherish the encounter is not easy, I lament not lost, but how the decision ... my heart ...
Word is actually a lie, white lies, you just want to let me in this way students gradually understand the bleak, I learned to separate the face of Red Dust. So I should be grateful to give me hope again I am disappointed in you, I want to expect too much change lies the reality of a car I would like to beautify the promise, this is my mistake. Again, when you call, I will not speak of and only, I will ease and you're talking about days of the line ticket prices, I do not like fleeting mention in the interpretation of the romantic, I want you to feel me Chen and positive to the future of optimism, I will erase the past, after you turn left to my wounds, and then you wave goodbye to the past and continue road ... ... I will not put himself into the hut, not curled up in corner of the sky in a daze, I packed up to continue to break the horizon, because I believe in you changed a belief, hanging heart empty, shining on me move on ... ...
没有评论:
发表评论